Fancy being Clash of Clans' next Builder? Supercell wants to hear from you
Having one last cuppa tea in London and then it's time to pack my things and travel to new places! . . . . . #clashiversary #clashofclans #Explore #Maker #London #Sculpture #airsweeper #southbank #TravelLondon #ontheroad #globetrotter #digitalnomad #wanderlust
Over the weekend, as our sister-site PG.biz reported, Supercell launched a job opportunity on their site calling out for potential Builders to join Clash of Clans full-time. So, if you're absolutely obsessed with knocking things around with your hammer - probably not you, Gendry - then read on.
Those hopeful few must live, breathe, and dream of building whatever the weather or time or place, and be up for moving to the World of Clash. Here's a quick example of what they Clash folks are looking for:
- Must build and maintain a wide-range of buildings, statues, and war machines.
- Must be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Must have up-to-date Level 9 Tesla Tower maintenance certification
- Must have proficiency with building materials both common (wood, stone, etc.) and uncommon (lightning, lava, etc.)
- Must provide own leather helmet
- Must possess a passion for building
- Must be comfortable working hands-on with molten lava.
- Must adhere to strict dress code (orange sleeveless shirt, brown canvas pants, and boots).
- Must speak fluent Barbarian
Think you've got what it takes? Check out the job listing here, or send your qualifications via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send them off via baby dragon, whatever works for you.
Emily Sowden 21 August 2017